Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pliny the Younger

For those that don't already know, it's that wonderful time of year when Russian River makes Pliny the Younger.  I have never been lucky enough to try this exalted brew, however, Pliny the Elder is one of my favorite beers, and I have high hopes for the Younger.

I exchanged emails with Vinnie from Russian River and found out that the beer was shipped down this way on Tuesday and should be on tap soon.  Apparently, at many bars for San Francisco Beer Week it sold out very fast; like in an under an hour fast.

I'll send some pictures to the blog when I get my glass, but in the meantime, here's where you can look for it in Los Angeles:

Verdugo: Tapped tonight at 7pm

Daily Pint: Taps tomorrow 2/12 at 7pm

Library Alehouse: Taps Tuesday, 2/16 at 4pm

Blue Palms: Just announced that they will tap Wednesday, 2/17 at 7pm

See you there.

No comments: